Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Grocery Shopping Online!? It's Possible!

My order has arrived! 

There’s something about getting a package in the mail that is so warming. Maybe it’s because it feels like Christmas Day and you get to open your box and finally see all the goodies that are within the box. 

Today, my package from Low Carb Canada came in. I placed an order on the 24th, and by the 26th I got a conformation for the shipment of my package, and it was here the next day! This probably was due to the fact that they shipped from Calgary (according to the package return address), and that’s within the same province. If you were in another part of the country, I’d say give it 3-4 days, which is STILL some fast shipping for a company under regular shipping rates. 

This site has different bars of all sorts, baking products, low carb products, condiments, gluten free items, pasta, sauces, and so much more. 

Goodies in my box included: 


  1. Flatout Bread Light Wraps - Garden Spinach flavor : low in carbs, calories, but high in fibre! 
  2. Zeroodle - Fettucini: a carb free, fat free, sodium free fettucini pasta made from Konnyaku 
  3. ThinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Espresso Bars - Granola / Protein bars are part of my staple when it comes to snacking. I find them super convenient, there’s great variety, and I can find very healthy ones too! Excited to try these! 
  4. Simply Whey Apple Cinnamon Bars - these have a different texture from regular protein bars (because they have quinoa I think), but I quite enjoy them! 
  5. Walden Farms Sugar Free Raspberry Jam - I’m a sucker for PB and J on mornings when I feel compressed for time before school! This will definitely keep my macros on track! 

Eating healthy is a key component in changing/ regulating your health, and it's also a key factor in maximizing the results from your workouts. That's why I enjoy grocery shopping in the store and online so much. Being able to choose what I want to eat and know that I will feel good and be healthier out of it gives me a great deal of satisfaction. It makes me feel like I have control. 

When I get to try new foods, and especially when they get sent to me through the mail - things get more exciting! Nobody likes to eat the same chicken and brown rice over and over. You have to change things up ever so often! 

Click here to start browsing and shopping instantly! 

If you want to learn more about health and healthy eating, don't forget to download my Ebook! It covers topics including general health and healthy eating, along with different forms of exercises and workouts plus more! 


Buy my Ebook here!


Cheers! 
xoxo

Selina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment