Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's Almost That Time of the Year Again...


Hello fellow readers! 

As a full time student, exam season is right around the corner, so please bear with the lack of posts! I’ve been spending so much time on my assignments and studies, I haven’t really been able to do much on my health and fitness aspect other than work out at the school gym. 

I did however, discover the amazing amount of energy Advocare Spark’s Energy Drink mix gave me! Definitely looking into investing on some of that! On an additional note for products, if you go look at my previous post here, you’ll see that I recently made an order on Low Carb Canada. I have fallen in love with Low Carb Canada! I really can’t justify it by simply telling you this, so you might as well click on this link and check it out yourself! 

When my exams are finally over, I promise you guys that I will provide you with more high quality posts with articles and more detailed info about my workouts! 

In the mean time, don't forget to download my Ebook! If you've been following my blog for a while, you may be familiar with the kind of person I am and the reason why I wrote this book - because I want to help people, and I am passionate about health and fitness. If you're new to my blog - welcome! I'm so glad you've come across this little world of mine. Feel free to scroll back to some older entries to learn more about me and why I started this blog! 

Buy my Ebook here!


Happy Sunday! 

Cheers
xoxo

Selina :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment