Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Favourite Breakfast Smoothie


Aloha! 

So I know there's been a big lack of health and fitness related posts, simply because not much is happening. Sometimes, we need to take a break from things to realize how much we like it, love it, and enjoy it. 

Today I wanted to share with you guys my new favourite breakfast smoothie 


This smoothie isn't one that has a lot of protein in it, but I love it because it's so sweet and refreshing, without any added sugar besides what's in there from the fruit and the rice milk (yes, rice milk!) 

In this blender: 

12-15 small frozen, organic strawberries 
3/4 cup fresh blueberries 
~4/5 cup vanilla rice milk 

You don't need to put any ice in it, unless you want a super thick texture. The frozen strawberries already give it a thick-ish run. 


This is the rice milk that I use. I had a protein smoothie from a gym with rice milk in it one time, so I decided to try it out myself but minus the protein. As you can see, it turned out well! This rice milk is a good source of calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin B12. 

Finished product : 


Try it out and tell me what you guys think! 

Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment