Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Post-Canada Day Update (07/02)


Aloha readers! 
Sorry I haven't updated much the past week - I've been busy busy with work, trying to schedule time for doing my studying, and of course - enjoying some outdoors and sunshine with my family and loved ones over the Canada day celebration. 

I haven't been able to make it to the gym yet this week, but I'm not beating myself up over it. As much as I would love for my life to revolve completely around fitness, it's not. And it shouldn't be. I have to make time for all the other things and people i love and enjoy spending time with. That's what I want my life to be like. 

Doing the Chalene Johnson 30 Day Challenge (Currently on Day 8) has really made me think about my goal setting, my time management, and goal mastery - the goals that I have set and completed in the past. I'm really enjoying learning all of these new concepts, and I hope to apply it to my real life as a daily habit :) 


So yesterday was Canada day, and I spent the day with my boyfriend and his family. We went out to Pigeon lake for some fishing bright and early in the morning, then the rest of his family joined us for some water tubing, wakeboarding, and water skiing. First time I ever tried water tubing - and I was SCARED but had a BLAST. And by blast I mean a ridicuously bad sunburn on my forehead, my nose, my back, and my knees 

Here are a few pictures to recap the amazing day I had with them <3 


Waiting in the car at 7AM before we took off 


Cloudless, sunny skies were awaiting 


Boating selfie with my love <3 


He picked up a little pink flower for me 


The result of rolled up shorts sunburn... 

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment