Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, December 16, 2013

The Holidays Are Here!

Aloha! 

First things first, I am done with exams! 
Horray! Fall semester exams are finally over and I feel freeeeee! 
Complications did come up and I'll have to get some exam rearrangement, so hopefully that goes well. 

#2 The holiday seasons are here and I am ready to celebrate! My mom isn't very big on celebrating christmas with decorations and cookies and all the flown blown works, but thankfully this year I will be doing much of that holiday season festive stuff with my boyfriend and his family :) 

It feels like it was only a few months ago before I met this wonderful man - but it's already been a year! He reminds me every morning of how blessed I am to have him, my mom, and all of my wonderful friends. It really makes me reflect upon the many things in my life, and also reminds me to be faithful for everything I have - and not the things I don't have. 



#3 If you're a frequent visitor of my blog, you may or may not have noticed the Vitacost banner on the right hand side there. That is my vitacost link for when I do part of my grocery shopping online. Vitacost delivers all the things you need right to your door with only a few clicks and a simple transaction. My order should be arriving in a matter of a couple days and I am beyond excited to show you guys what I've ordered! 

Lastly, by clicking this link here, you can receive $10 off your first $30 purchase from vitacost. If you live in the United States, there's also free shipping over purchases of $49 (before tax)! 

To get $10 off your first $30 purchase, click here --> https://www.vitacostrewards.com/k4ZWKKi 

Remember to ALSO click my banner link when you are ready to check out! Yo just may find yourself some foodies in your cart! 

Vitacost.com


I'm looking forward to the holidays, rest, family, friends, but of course also the gym! Can't use the holidays as an excuse to completely throw away the hard things I've worked for! 



Cheers!
xoxo

Selina :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment