Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekly Update + Online Grocery shopping!

Happy Sunday!
The last few days have been nothing but my face in books and my hands writing away.
I'm sipping on away on my morning coffee as I'm writing this, because it is my obligation to let you guys know what's been going on lately.

1. Made my very first Vitacost purchase.
Vitacost is one of the many amazing websites I will to continue to shop on. It's a US based company, so many of their products can be found around the states. The great thing about this site is: 1. Free delivery within US after spending $49, 2. delivery right to your door, AND 3. not only do they have a great selection(food, supplements, personal hygiene products, home use items, etc), but 4. the prices are MUCH cheaper than retail.

I can't claim that every single item is, but almost 8/10 items I look at seem to be cheaper. That includes them being cheaper than Canadian retail prices too! So if you've never checked it out before, don't wait! www.vitacost.com

NOTE: When you've collected a few items in your shopping cart, come back here and click on this banner below to complete your purchase to receive some goodies from the site/myself! (Please also send me a screenshot of your order conformation along with your mailing address to selinachan.business@gmail.com)

Vitacost.com
2. Workouts have been a little off because I lose track of time so easily when my head is burrowed in books and I've locked myself in a room >.< I've been trying to eat healthy still, packing oatmeal, lots of fruits and granola bars with me to school while I study.

I've already got a few thoughts about my own new years resolutions stirring around in my head. What's yours? I would love to hear about it!

But other than that, I don't have too much to update.
Enjoy your sunday before it's gone!

Cheers
xoxo

Selina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment