Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Workout of the Day: Lower Body (06/25)

Hey everyone!
Sorry for those of you who was redirected here from my instagram, and didn't see this post earlier like I had promised. Family plans came up, so I had to post-pone this post!

Anywho, I had a GREAT workout today at the gym. I spent over two hours there working out, which doesn't happen very often. But it was much needed. I started off with some cardio warm up on the stair-master, then did some warm up stretches. After my workout routine, I did some cool down stretches and foam rolled my entire body.

The full workout routine is below

I'm still struggling with my dead-lifts, as I don't have much flexibility on my hamstrings. I've been learning about stretching and flexibility in my Personal Trainer Certification Course, so I'm excited to start implementing that knowledge into my own workouts to help improve my own health and fitness.

I talked to one of the Facility Monitors/Instructors at the gym today about what it would take to be a personal trainer for the facility, and for a independent personal trainer on a contract at the gym. Not everything is working in my favor, but there are definitely possibilities for future opportunities for me there. I just have to keep working hard, keep checking back for job openings, and hope for the best!!

I've got split shifts at work this week, so I'll be allocating some of that down time to my studies and hopefully hitting up the gym just across the street from my work. I'll keep you guys updated with some workouts if that happens!

Cheers! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment