Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, November 21, 2014

Update + New Content


Aloha readers! 
Allow me to selfie for a moment here to show you that I am still alive :P 

In the midst of trying to sort out what I want to do with my life (which is still a big ????) I have decided to try and bring your more helpful health and fitness content on my blog throughout the new year. Given my previous attempts, trying to blog every day may not be realistic for me. Instead, I'll aim to post a couple times each week. 
Of course, it will be a little more frequent in late December and early January since I'll have some time off from school. That being said, I'm slowly putting together a calendar of what kind of content I want to deliver on my blog and when I will deliver it :) This is exciting! 

I'll leave you with that, and now I'm back to planning things out! 

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment