Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, November 10, 2014

What I Envisioned For This Blog


Aloha readers! 
Wow, it has been almost 2 weeks since I've posted. Partly is because after Halloween, my life and mental health took a dive for the lower end of things, and I am still recovering from it. 

The reason I titled this entry "What I Envisioned For This Blog" is because I wanted to really tell you about that. I envisioned posting daily workouts, fit tips, life motivational quotes, recipes, my workout plans, online coaching, and so forth. I had envisioned using my blog as a way to commute with people, as well as using it as part of building my business and reputation as a personal fitness trainer. 


I still have hopes of doing that with the blog, but more often I get so busy and caught up with other things in life it almost feels like a chore to blog. Don't get me wrong! I love sharing my workouts and inspirational quotes on my blog, but it's the time commitment that I have a hard time dealing with. 

There's also things going on in my personal life as well. Lately the school stress has gotten so bad, I had almost made the decision to withdraw, for the semester at the least. I slept on it for the few days, and I finally decided against it. Time needs to be spent dealing with stress, managing my time, and learning better studying strategies. I used to think I was book smart, but either that has changed, or it was never true :P 

With all of that being said, the blog will NOT be going under hiatus as it had did in the past. However, it will be in a less active state - meaning there will be less posting, at a more random, non-scheduled timing. All the things I had planned for the blog is still written down on paper, and won't be getting tossed out. The scheduled dates will just be pushed back a bit. I hope you still come back occasionally to check for updates! I know these are the times when I tend to lose some readers. 



Cheers!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment