Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, September 2, 2013

A New School Year Calls for Changes

There's a couple things I want to address

 1⃣I've been really slacking lately, and I feel like I'm really disappointing myself and my trainer @strongbystan . His workouts are great, but since I'm being lazy and not pushing myself, I'm not getting any of the results I'd like to see. And uping my caloric intake and being lazy are no good combos. I look forward to continuing working with Stan when school starts, but I need to take control on my eating. I've tweaked my macros from what's been planned for me, hoping that it will work better for me. I'm still aiming to build that lean muscle while trying to lose "weight" and burn that fat off of me.

 2⃣The taking control over my eating part. Get back to meal planning. Get back to smart grocery shopping. Ever since I got back from my trip I've been binging on cookies and chocolate - not good. I'll prepare my own meals and carry it to school - even though I know it will be heavy as FUCK. 

3⃣Nutrition, health, and fitness all come with a price. The price of groceries, the price of sacrafice of your time to cook and sweat, and the energy it takes to carry your what will look like your whole fridge to school 

4⃣I don't normally share with everyone my numerical values for my eating and macros, with the exception with the weights I can lift. But I took a screen cap of my newly changed goals, and I would like to share it with my readers. 




5⃣With school starting, I will have to assume I will be pretty busy with school work and studying - why wouldn't I be!? That's all I have to do! :'( With that said, I won't have as much spare time to read any health, food, or fitness books like I did over the summer, so don't have high expectations for any big reviews :( 

And with these numbers that I've played around with, they will constantly be changing. How often? I'm not sure. By how much? I don't know either. All I know is, if this works, I will show progress, and with that my numbers will have to be tweaked. If it doesn't work, well then, it needs to be tweaked with again. It's a constant trial process :) Wish me luck 

Cheers xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment