Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Update: 02/19

I've been pushing myself quite hard the past month, by making sure I get to my workouts, studying lots for my midterm exams, working hard on my school projects and own personal projects... but what I neglected was my own health.

I didn't quite listen to my body as much as I should have, and as a result of that, I am now paying the price :(
Our university has a week off classes, and I am stuck at home battling the flu along with acid-reflux problems (due to the high amount of stress I've been experiencing).

Sometimes I get too carried away with things, and tend to think that it's okay to sacrifice a couple hours of sleep for it. When really, sleep is what I really needed. It doesn't help that my creativity kicks in at around 10PM and I should be in bed half an hour later :P

I guess that is why I have been spending the last 40 of my 48 hours in bed!
I'll still continue to post my workouts throughout the week, but of course I won't be able to make it at the gym to do these workouts :(

Many side line projects will have to be put aside while I get some much needed rest and catch up on school-related homework and assignments, but look out for a new monthly downloadable workout plan in a couple weeks! I'm also putting together a bikini body summer workout challenge that will be released closer to summer :)

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!
Cheers!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment