Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Workout of the Day: 02/05 (Abs & Cardio: At Home Edition)

Wednesday's are my longest school days, and I'm usually exhausted
by the end of the day. Instead of lifting heavy at the gym, I'd rather
spend some time at home working on a Ab circuit. 

Speedbags: Use your right arm and cross punch to the top left corner, and 
your left arm and cross punch to the top right corner. Engage your abs
 as you move from side to side!



This workout is similar to workouts that can be found in my
Monthly Downloadable Workout Plans (MDWP). MWDP includes both 
workouts that can be done at home and at the gym. If your goal is to 
build muscle and shed fat, then these workouts are suitable for you.
 They are based off of previous workouts I've created and posted on my blog. 

For complete set ranges, rep ranges, break ranges, and tips for daily workouts, 
you can download my Monthly Downloadable Workout for just $5. 

buy
In this month's downloadable workout plan you'll find: 
-a flexible, month long calendar layout of different workouts
-over 15 different workout routines to choose from 
Tips on improving your workouts
Recommend rep ranges, set ranges, break ranges, etc

After payment, sellfy will re-direct you to a page where you can download the 
file onto your computer, phone, or tablet. Please note there is a maximum 
of 5 downloads! 

We're half way through the week everyone! 
Keep pushing! 
I've got stacks of studying and assignments to get back to now :P 

Cheers
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment