Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, February 7, 2014

Workout of the Day: 02/07 (Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps)

Besides Back and Bi workouts, Chest and Tri's give me a great pump too. 
I love working my triceps, because they make my arm look much
bigger than they actually are :P 

This workout has a similar design to the many workouts that are 
available in this month's Monthly Downloadable Workout Plans.
For complete set ranges, rep ranges, break ranges, and tips for daily workouts, 
you can download my Monthly Downloadable Workout for only $5. 



If you aren't sure what my Monthly Downloadable Workout 
Plans are, you can read more about it here

buy

In this month's downloadable workout plan you'll find: 
-A flexible, month long calendar layout of different workouts
-Over 15 different workout routines to choose from 
-Tips on improving your workouts
-Recommend rep ranges, set ranges, break ranges, etc

After payment, sellfy will re-direct you to a page where you can download the 
file onto your computer, phone, or tablet. Please note there is a maximum 
of 5 downloads! 


Cheers! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment