Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, April 27, 2014

04/26 - Grocery Haul of the Week!


Sometimes it's hard to imagine that I can eat ALL this food in roughly a week! 

I LOVE grocery shopping. Mainly because I know I have the ability to control what I get to eat for the next little bit, it also allows my "nutrition-geek" side to come out and play :) 

For this week, I only have a photo of my haul. But I'm hoping in the next couple weeks I'll be bringing videos to you of my grocery hauls :D 

So from this weeks haul I've got the staples: 
  • Frozen and fresh strawberries
  • Broccoli and mushrooms 
  • Cucumbers, Tomato, and Zuchinni 
  • Greek yogurt 
  • Chicken filet and tilapia filet 
  • Smoked salmon 


And a few new things that I don't usually have: 
  • Organic, gluten free bread 
  • Kale and broccoli mixed salad 
  • Annie's Creamy Shell Mac and Cheese (I probably butchered that)
  • Garlic flavored Risotto 


I'm not a huge fan of box Mac and Cheese, but I hear great comments about Annie's M&C, so I had to give it a try when I found it in stores! 

A challenge of mine is to use up all my food without letting it go to waste. So this week, it is my goal to try and utilize as much as possible for my $65 grocery haul :D I'll be looking up some new recipes for my tilapia, and meal prepping roughly 3 days worth of meals at a time.

For daily updates on my meal prepping and new bikini booty challenge, follow me on Instagram! @sellychan93

Cheers! 
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment