Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, April 28, 2014

Meal Prep ! (04/28)

Meal Prep Complete! 


I haven't meal prepped in a long time, and it definitely felt more like a chore than a hobby doing it this morning. Or maybe because it's Monday today :P 

So I started off small, because I'm not a fan of always having 3-day leftovers. 

I started with: 4 tilapia filets, 5 chicken filets, 1 1/2 cup of white and brown rice mix, and 1 pound of kale-salad mix. 

Today I made tilapia kale-mix salad with poppy seed dressing for lunch, and pan-friend seasoned chicken filets with a brown and white rice mix for dinner. There will also be an assortment of veggies that go with that, but I took the photo before cooking them.




I'm sorry if these don't look as "appetizing" or "too healthy" (as my boyfriend said), I know I suck at my food presentation :P

If you're wondering why I've suddenly changed up my eating again, it's because I am starting my new 6 week program; Bikini Booty and Summer Body

Don't forget to check it out here, and download your copy below!

buy

Cheers!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment