Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, April 20, 2014

What to Expect in the Upcoming!

Happy Easter Weekend!

I'm back to tell you that the blog is now off hiatus - and hopefully I'll be posting on a more regular basis again! :)

So to give you guys a quick look at what's to come in the short future and further into the summer
    1. Continuation of daily workout posts - posting my daily workout routines were a big hit on the blog, so I plan on continuing to do that! I do have to admit that I spent a lot of time trying to make it look fancy and pretty, and it really wasn't time efficient. I may take another shot at it again, but sometimes keeping it nice and simple is the way to go :)


    2. Keeping some of the old things the same, I want to add new things to make the blog more exciting. For this reason, I'm going to start posting more grocery haul photos and videos, and hopefully even some fitness clothing/related item hauls (depend how tight on cash I am going to be this summer haha)

    I can get a little crazy during grocery shopping, so that's always fun to watch! And what girl doesn't love shopping!!

    3. They say that the best way to represent what you do is to have and show what you're selling. I'm selling a 6 week bikini booty program right now, and I will tell you that I don't have that bikini booty. That's the whole reason I have designed this program, and the reason why I'm going to do it myself. 

    Sure sure, I can trial run it on myself this summer and then release it next summer, but who wants to wait another year to feel 100% comfortable and happy at the beach in their swimsuit. So that's why I am eager to get it out this summer, and to trial run it on myself to show you guys the results. The workouts are all based off of and in combination with new workouts that I've put together, so I know they work. 

    Here's a sneak peak at what's in the program:

                                     

                         



    The official release date will be sometime during the lats week of April, but you can pre-order it in the meantime at a discounted price

    buy

    4. There's also going to be giveaways of all sorts in the next few months, varying from food to clothing, shopping sprees, and all other possibilities! So stay tuned for more news on that!

    That's all for now everyone!
    I hope you're all as excited as I am!

    Cheers!
    xoxo


    No comments:

    Post a Comment