Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Update! (04/13)

Wow!
I can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted - I'm so sorry!
It definitely felt weird at first not posting on a daily basis, and now it feels weird to be back!

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on what's new and what's been going on lately!

  • Exams are in full swings right now! This means that for the next 12 days or so I will be: drinking lots of coffee, taking my Proteenie supplements (details below), not getting much sleep, probably working out less than I would like to, and studying, studying, studying. 

  • I am very fortunate enough to be partnering with Proteenie, a fast-growing company built by two strong, beautiful women who are creating supplements for women. I'm currently using the products myself, and I am very happy with the results :) As a student, it can be hard to focus for 10 hours of studying every day. The Work.boost (green package below) has helped me stay awake, as well as stay mentally sharp and focused - without the coffee! This also helps with my higher-than-normal stomach acid levels when I get stressed around times like now. 
If you are interested in Proteenie products, enter the 
discount code selly15 for 15% off your order! :) 
Proteenie: supplements for women designed by women; 
incredible products that help boost the spirit, shape 
bodies, and promote overall well being  


  • The challenges for my boyfriend and I are starting to get iffy - hehe. We're both so busy! It definitely hasn't been our top priority to eat our best and workout as much as we can. But that's okay - because that only means there's room for improvement :) 



  • The Bikini Booty Summer Body workout program is nearly finished! I want to make sure that it holds up to the promise of fun and exciting, result-driven workouts, that will be done both at home and at the gym, as well as tips and guides that will assist you in your workout and eating habits to achieve the best results! Pre-order and official release dates will be announced soon! 


That's all for now!
I will be back in a couple more week with even more exciting news! 

Cheers for now! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment