Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's Almost Friday! (Good Morning Workout)

It's almost Friday! 
After a long week, we all need a good morning stretch to really wake us up and prepare us for the long day ahead. 

The Good Morning Workout below is something I like to do roughly 10 minutes after I get up (after brushing my teeth and cleaning up). 

Give it a try! 


I haven't been working out much lately - the weather has been so so nice out, and I've been spending much of it with the people I love and cherish the most <3 (He may be pouting, but he loves me, I swear!) 


Bikini Booty Summer Body (BBSB) will for sure kick off next Sunday! 
If you haven't downloaded the program yet, join me in getting your bikini body this summer! 

buy

Cheers!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment