Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Good Morning, Beautiful (10/11)


Aloha and Good morning, my lovely readers! 


It has been a while since I've posted, and like usual, it's because the school work has caught up to me. 
I kid you not when I say I spend my entire day, in this order: wake up, eat breakfast and drink coffee, commute to school, class, fit in a workout when I can, lunch, another cup of coffee, class, study for a few hours, maybe have another cup of coffee, study some more, head home for dinner, then study so more and go to bed. 

It's a pretty boring and mind-intense kind of lifestyle these days. My attempt to get everything done is always defeated by the realization that there is much more to do afterwards. However, I do have good things like checking in with clients and reading their responses to the programs I wrote for them. 

Here's one I got yesterday! 
It truly puts a smile on my face when I see that I am able to do what I love and help people make healthy choices and live a healthier life. For a moment I forget about all the workload that is on my plate! 


If you're interested in getting a customized workout and nutrition program, I will be taking on new clients around December. You can email me @ selinachan.buisiness@gmail.com , or leave a comment below! 

I hope you lovely's all have an amazing Thanksgiving weekend, as now I must go back to my books and slave away :P 

Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment