Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, October 2, 2014

People Cray Cray for Cardio + Chest, Tricep, and Shoulder Workout (10/01)


Aloha readers! 
As promised, I am going to share my chest, tricep, and shoulder workout from today. 
If it seems familiar, that is because I am backtracking a little bit and doing my week 1 workouts again :) 
One thing I did change up was incorporating supersets with one compound and one isolating movement, and doing drop sets (KILLER!) 



Something happened today that was quite frustrating and irritating, and I would like to share it with my readers. My school gym is always bombarded with people. During slower times (6-8 am, 10-11am, and later in the evening), the crowd dies down, but there can still be a lot of traffic going around. We also have the gym protocol of signing up for cardio machines. 

However, like most gyms, this is done with an erasable marker on a laminated sheet of paper. That being said, people tend to cross off / erase off names so they can put there name down. That happened to me today. 

Or in this case "yea, no... don't erase my name of the signup sheet" 

The part that irritates me the most is: the girl refused to admit and apologize for erasing my name to begin with, and was subtly accusing me of being the one who erased her name in the first place.  She also claimed that she had booked it at 10 AM (this happened at 3 PM), when in fact the slot was empty when I signed up, and refused to share the machine with me since it was now "double booked". 

I felt so frustrated that I refused to speak to her any further and walked away. People be crazy and want to get their cardio in! What ever happened to gym etiquette? What ever happened to being kind and sharing? I was only going to use it for 10 minutes anyways!

*Thank the lord for the wonderful young lady who allowed me to use her booked elliptical for 10 minutes as she went and did otherwise. *

This was my second time doing cardio this week, and so far I'm quite enjoying it! 
It gives me a great sweat at the end of my session, and since I'm just re-starting I'm keeping them nice and short! 

(It's quite hard to take a photo while going 12+ mph on an elliptical xD) 

I'm looking forward to creating a kick-butt playlist for my cardio sessions the upcoming weeks! Stayed tuned as I plan on sharing that with all of you too! :) 

Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment