Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Workout of the Day: LEG DAY (10/05)


Aloha readers! 
To all my Canadian readers, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! 
Mine was pretty standard - lots of studying, some food indulgences, hehe. 

Fall season is here, but so is midterm season for all my fellow college and university students out there. Times like this can be stressful and anxious, and like many others, I had to put aside a couple workouts in order to make time for my family and studying. 

Today, I survived what was not anticipated to be a very nerve wrecking exam. The good part is, I made it to the gym alive and smashed my leg workout. The most intense part was having my heart rate go up to 170 just from squatting - thanks to Mr. Hyde preworkout from ProSupps! 

I wanted to work my legs extra hard today (which, I am currently regretting, as I sit here typing this), so I modified my workout a bit and added some exercises from 21 DayFix to target my core and inner thighs 



I'm also working on planning some blog entries out, so it's not always just my workout routine and selfies - it would most likely be a small series of different topics. So I'd like to ask for your help, so please comment below or email me and tell me what more of you'd like to learn about!! 
Weight loss training routines? Muscle toning routines? When should cardio be done? What are macros, and how do they work? Leave me your feedback! :) 

Happy Hump day and keep squatting ladies! 

Cheers! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment