Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, October 24, 2014

Update on My Life


Aloha readers! 
It has been a little while since I have given you guys an update, so this entry is going to be short but a little bit more personal. 
I was swamped with midterms, and I am so happy to say that the first round is over! The struggle is real! The past few weeks has taken a huge toll on my mentality, and I my mental health hasn't been great. I haven't been working out as much, I've been really stressed, AND there are some days where I cried way too much over things, in retrospect, that aren't worth it. 
I've also been questioning a lot more about my program and field of study, so that has been quite troublesome as well. 
Basically, if you don't hear from me, I am probably trying to figure something out in my life :P Rest assured, workouts will still be posted when I get the chance to! 

Cheers! 
And stay happy :) 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment