Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, October 17, 2014

Workout of the Day: Back, Biceps, & Shoulders (10/17)


Aloha readers! 
Hopefully everyone's Friday has been awesome so far! 
Some of you may have had a rough start after a long weekend like myself, but there's nothing like waking up, getting a little dressed up, and putting in a great workout to make your Friday awesome :) 
And that's exactly what I did today! 

When I woke up yesterday morning, I was exhausted, sore, and my mentality was just negative. I used that as my excuse to skip my AM class. However, after sleeping in for a couple more hours, I got up and realized something: If I'm going to let this kind of negative thinking slip into my life everyday, and complain about how I have to study so much and can't train as many clients, write as many blog entires, and spend as much time as I'd like with my boyfriend, friends, and family, then I'm probably going to hate/dislike every day of my life until that day arrives. So why am I doing it!? It makes NO sense at all to 'hate every day because it's not the ideal life'. Because it's not going to get me closer to 'the ideal life'! 

I should be living my life in the moment, enjoying what's in front of me right now, cherish every day, and most importantly work hard every day for a better tomorrow! And I encourage you to do the same. Whether you are in a similar position like me with school, work, your relationships, or perhaps you're looking for a jump start in your fitness journey, whichever it may be. 

With that, I'd like to celebrate today with an awesome back, biceps, and shoulders workout :) I also did 15 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical and I was sweating bullets! Gotta love finishing off a good workout with some hot, sweaty cardio!  

The heart rate detector on the machine isn't very accurate; 
my HR monitor calculated 200 calories burned on the elliptical, 
when the elliptical only detected 102 ! 

This workout is part of my 12 week customized program that I designed for myself. If you are interested in a customized workout, or would like more info, feel free to email me @ selinachan.business@gmail.com for more details!



Have a super awesome Friday!

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment