Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Booty, Booty, Booty Workout (12/16)

Aloha readers!
Today's my first day back at work, so I'll keep this post short! 
I had been slacking with my workouts recently, so I decided to do one of my favourite leg workouts last night! 

Here's a quick run down of my workout: 
- Glute bridges x 3 sets 
- Glute kickbacks x 3 sets 
- Curtsey lunges x 3 sets 

- Dumbbell squats x 3 sets 
- Dumbbell deadlifts x 3 sets 
- Kettlebell sumo squats x 3 sets 



Curtsey lunges are one of my favourite moves - I'll have a more detailed instructional post about it tomorrow! Something that I'd really like to work on is a booty building guide for all my female readers. All females deserve to have a round, firm booty! I'm putting things to the test slowly, so hopefully by the summer I'll have something for you guys! 

Thanks for reading! 

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment