Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

As 2014 Comes To An End....


Aloha readers! 
Today is a great day to make it a great day ! 
In the blink of an eye, it will be 2015! 
How would you sum up your 2014? 
For me, it was another roller coaster ride for me - but that's okay! It just means that I am learning new things, gaining more experience in different aspects of life, and living my life. Life is full of changes, and we can never stay the same - not for too long that is. 

I like to see myself as someone who is always looking for room for improvement and change. I don't want to stay the same as I am now. Not because I am not happy or don't love myself the way I am, but because I know I can do more, do better, and be happier. I believe in being proactive, and working hard for the things you want. And that's going to shape how I want my 2015 to be! 

I've still got a ways to go with school, so that will always be one of my top priorities. A year ago today, I would have envisioned that my blog would be running smoothly with good traffic, and I was doing well in school as well as taking on personal training clients. But that is not the case. Again, that's okay. 
It's all part of the learning experience. I tired things one way, it didn't work, and now I know where I need to work harder on and areas that need improvement. I know what my priorities are, and I am going to distribute my effort based on the ranking of these priorities. 

I am working hard to build this blog into what I envisioned it, and I hope - and will work hard - to make 2015 the year for this vision to start becoming a reality :) 


With lots of love from Sellychan Fitness, have a safe and happy new years! 
Cheers! 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment