Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Not Having Time vs. Making Time (09/30)


Aloha readers! 
As promised, here is the back and bicep routine I completed yesterday. 
My routines are quite standard, as the school gym is very crowded most of the time and I try to get in, do mostly basic compound movements, and get out of there :P 

Today I wanted to talk about commitment and time management. 
These are things that I really struggled with before, and still encounter problems with even in present days.  I saw this quote a couple days ago, and it can't be said any simpler. 


We all have the same 24 hours in a day, and it's what you do - how you utilize that time - that's makes an impact on your life. Sure, we all have days where we want to stay in bed for 10+ hours and just recharge. However, it can't be like that every day. At least, it shouldn't be ;) 

As much as I'd like to become a morning person, I have failed more than a few times to get up early and start doing productive work earlier in the day. That being said, I'm not a night owl either xD
What does that mean? I'm not too sure myself. I just know that that requires me to use my time efficiently during the day to get my school work done, to get my workouts in, to eat nutritious, and to train any clients or write their workout programs. 

A fellow fitfam friend emailed me last night, and sent some encouraging words my way. 
"That desire has been placed in you for a reason, so pushing through the difficult times is a must. You have a lot going on, but will make it through ... Making time to get our workouts in is a "Must" it's the core of our drive and desire to help others... I claim a week of beastmode workouts, productive study sessions, self-controlled eating choices and an overall feeling of internal success for you! " 
Whenever I get these type of emails, I feel so touched - and grateful - that a stranger somewhere around this globe cares enough to send such encouragement my way! It also made me reflect upon the quote in relation to how we as fitness enthusiasts must make time for our workouts despite all the chaos going on in other aspects of our lives. 

If you want to eat healthier, make time to prep your meals and snacks. If you want to build muscle tone or shed excess body fat, you need to make time to go to the gym. Often times we "re-image" our gym sessions as crucial, business meetings. They cannot be skipped! When you start to prioritize what's most important for you right now - based on goals you've set - and MAKE time for it - It can be done, and it will be achieved! 

I am currently taking on 3 more clients for the remainder of the calendar year. 
If you'd like to get a customized program like (or completely different, based on your goals) the ones below, then send me an email ! Not later tonight, not tomorrow, but now! Don't waste your time coming up with more excuses of why you can't do it. 
Instead, think about what you WANT - to lose the stubborn 5 pounds? To gain more muscle tone? Build the sexy booty curves? Whichever your goal may be, we can work together and I can help you achieve them :) 

My customized programs come with detailed workout routines and diagrams, workout, food, and water intake trackers (pictured below), grocery lists, recipes, and more. Support is available via email and text message, and weekly check-in's are done to ensure suitability of program and make modifications if needed! 


Send me an email @ selinachan.business@gmail.com to get your free consultation for a customized workout and nutrition program :) 

Back to studying for me... because, well, time management! 

Cheers! 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment