Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, July 25, 2013

After What Feels Like a Weekend...

I know it's only Thursday, but with all the summer fun and festival activities in town right now, the past few days has honestly felt like the weekend. Besides the mysterious rashes on my arm, everything else has been great! I spent time with my beloved friends and boyfriend at the carnivals playing games, having fun, and of course, indulging in food that I know I shouldn't have :P 

We had deep fried oreos, twinkies, and mars bars, corn dogs, smoothies, poutines, and soo much more! (Check out my previous posts for food we had at the Taste of Edmonton Event)  Needless to say, my body isn't feeling at it's finest after the third day of late night fun and crazy guiltless eating. On top of that, it's my third day away from the gym today. 

I'm just going to take it easy for today (besides work in the evening), have multiple litres of my lemon and cucumber detox water, have a litttttle bit of chocolate, do some blogging, watch some dramas, and call it a day. Can't wait to hit the gym hard again soon! 

Cheers 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment