Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Update Of The Week

Woohoo! I finally have my day off! It's only one day, and I'm sure it will go by really fast. It's also time for grocery shopping! Here's a sneak peak at my grocery list



Sometimes I hesitate if there are some things I should and shouldn't buy, all because often times a lot of my food goes bad before I can eat them. On the contrary, I feel like if I cut back a lot of things on my list, I won't have enough food to last me however long before I go grocery shopping again. And with so much work going on with my schedule, it'll be hard to predict when I'll get groceries next. Because of that, I just might cross off a few things on the list before I actually head out to the store. 

Some other new things in my life is the excitement of buying new attire/ equipment for my workouts! I have been seeing a lot of pictures of this Polar FT4 watch on instagram, and it honestly looks so cool. I mostly see the calorie counting functions, but that's good enough for me! A watch that can monitor my heart rate and accurately count how many calories I'm burning during my workout? Amazing!! And I just might throw in one of these cool protein shaker water bottles in too (even though I don't drink protein shakes! :P ) 



Lastly, I have recently discovered this new workout app through instagram called "The PumpUp App". What this app does is it asks you for your basic info, and then you can select what you want your workout to do (maintain, lose fat, build muscle), where you are working out, as well as what equipment you have access to. Based on those factors, it will customize a workout for you (you can alter the length of the workout)! It also counts calories as well, but I am not sure how accurate it is. None the less, it's great to fit in a couple quick workouts that target different things when I don't have enough to go to the gym! I really do miss lifting the heavy weights though :( 






No comments:

Post a Comment