Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fitness Update - Anticipate Change

Just wanted to jot down some notes about my fitness progress:


  • Trying to be consistent with my gym/lifting days
  • Trying to incorporate intense (but short) cardio into my workouts 
  • First ever protein shake! 
  • Try new fitness plans and meal plans out 
I've never had a protein shake before - reason is, I've had a bad experience being around it in general. I used to wash an ex's shake bottle and it smelled like ASS. And I've smelled some other shakes themselves and didn't smell that great either. But since I did more than usual weight lifting and pushed myself harder, I asked my boyfriend to give me some of whatever he was making. 


Banana with french vanilla whey isolate and chocolate milk 
Delicious! 


I recently reached out to someone who has gone through the similar path I'm on for advice, and I am very happy and looking forward to his personalized fitness coaching for me. I am hoping to get the most out of this new change. I would like to be pushed to do more of some things, and new things that I haven't done before. This would be a big challenge for myself, since I have been struggling quite a bit with lifting consistently and keeping my diet clean. I am hoping to change those things and maximize my results at the gym :) 



There are 30 more days before I leave for my summer vacation, and I am REALLY hoping and going to push myself to train insane and be the best shape I've ever been in on this trip, which also allows me to indulge and enjoy my vacation looking great and without feeling guilty. This girl has got to really relax before the summer is over!! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment