Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, July 29, 2013

Another crazy "weekend"!

I'm starting to notice the pattern that my weekends are usually at the beginning of the week! This is probably because I work most of the weekend so I don't get to relax until the weekday comes along.

So my birthday is tomorrow, wooh! I had a wonderful time with my friends tonight at dinner at a pretty fancy restaurant. The food was good, and we had fun. Sadly, I left my purse in the taxi :( This may result in me getting a bunch of stuff re-done such as cancelling credit cards and asking for copies of my SIN and health care card :'( Worst of all I might have to do bus to get my purse back if they recover it! And here I thought I was just going to workout on my birthday and then enjoy a nice big hot pot dinner with my twin :(

In regards to my fitness and health plan, I am officially starting my personalized fitness plan with my personal trainer Stan! This is being done long distant since Stan is in Boston, but his workouts seem to be solid! I have planned out my macros (fingers crossed for IIFYM), and I am going to try hard to stick as close to them as I can. Following my macros have been one of my biggest issues, and if I can get a control over it, along with Stan's amazing help in personalized workouts, I am hoping to get those great results prior to leaving for my trip!

Here is a sneak peak at today's personalized workout by @strongbystan :





No comments:

Post a Comment