Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Update

Sorry for the lack of posts everyone! Life has been soo crazy lately! 
I've been trying my best to go to the gym daily and workout, but for some psychological reason it's been hard. I've also been working full time now, so that just makes it even harder to fit in gym time. 
It's not the excuse that I don't want to go to the gym, because the problem is more so the fact that I am too exhausted to go to the gym (I'm a server, so I walk around or stand for majority of the day). 

Work has also made it impossible to food prep as well :\ I worked last friday, saturday, and sunday, and then I went fishing on monday. Right after that, I am back to work every day :( 

Hopefully things will settle down within the next few days and I will be able to go back to the better, healthier lifestyle for a better me! This stress doesn't make me happy at ALL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment