Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Aloha!!

Aloha fellow readers! Just wanted to post a quick entry and let you guys know that I have arrived in Waikiki safe and sound! The only not so great thing is that there is only free wi-fi in the lobby, and purchasble wifi in our room. And to make matters worse, my phone has decided to not pick up any wifi signal!! Lame!!

So tonight I have received complementary wi-fi because I couldn't pick up the lobby's signal.

RECAP!

The flight was long and tiresome! First flight went alright, but by the time the second one came along we were beyond exhausted, passed out, and woke up with sore bums and backs.

Our tour schedule had been completely re-arranged when I was told everything was confirmed and was staying the same, so I had to reschedule other side trip plans I made on top of our 6 day tour. I won't give you the full details of the tour, but I will do for sure when I come back and settle down again. Since I don't have any wifi really for most of the time, I won't be able to post any nice pictures on instagram or blog entries on my blog :(

But I promise you guys! When I get back home, I will post a LOT of pictures on both sources and of course, detail all the food I have tried here!

Toodles from Honolulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment