Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, August 2, 2013

Work, Work, and more Work

It sure does feel good to finally have some time to myself and sit down, put up my feet, have a cup of milk and a few oreos. It's been two long days of work, and I still have many more consecutive days to go. But, what can I say. I gotta make spending money for vacation! 

With pro's, there always comes with con's. It's good to be working more again, but it really affects my workout/health. I've been following what my trainer Stan has been telling me about planning out the macros, and counting the calories, but I haven't been able to hit the gym (at all). This really worries me because even though I'm trying to keep my diet "clean", the sudden uptake of 500+ calories a day and no working out worries me. 

The days I do work, I am beyond exhausted to be able to go to the gym, do any running, or heavy weightlifting. I know this will definitely impede the progress I am able to make before heading off to the hawaii. I am trying to make the days count without letting it all go to waste. 

I am looking forward to working hard for the couple weeks, to relax to the max on my vacation, and to a new school year ahead! I am so done with work! :P 

That's it for now! 
It's Oreo time!! 


1 comment:

  1. Thank for letting me.into ur world....I'll be praying and thinking of u today my friend....have a very good day. David

    ReplyDelete