Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, August 7, 2013


I got home tonight with the intentions of making a full blog entry to fill you guys in on what’s been going on, but it’s almost midnight and I am exhausted (even though I barely did anything today). 

So, to sum things up without writing in paragraphs: 

  • I haven’t been eating well the last few weeks. Festival food, birthday celebrations and splurges, working lots and lack of cooking and meal prepping. All in all, it’s been a rough ride for my stomach and digestive system for the past few weeks. 
  • I have “started” my fitness training and new meal plan eating with Stan, but by started I mean gone to the gym 3 times and only doing his workouts twice. The hardest part is doing the lower body workout because I barely have the energy to stand and walk anymore after so many days of work. And uping my calorie intake yet not workout out enough is not helping my weight loss either. 
  • I’ve been back to work again (work is just a vicious cycle), and this has taken away my energy and the ability to make time for going to the gym. 

What I’m going to do: 
  • Do more detailed meal planning and plan out a notebook that has my common foods logged in it, making it easier to keep track of my food intake (I will post it when I have finished and polished it)
  • Put more time aside for meal planning to avoid eating out or eating work food 
  • Try to MAKE TIME for the gym 
  • Make detox drinks and smoothies at work and at home 
  • Read more health related books to learn more, and post more on my blog! 
That's it for now! My brain is too tired to function! 
Here's a sneak peak into my personal life: The boyfriend and I trimming my cat's nails for the first time xP 


No comments:

Post a Comment