Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, August 16, 2013

Putting an End to This Chapter


So my Hawaii trip is just around the corner, and there is much I'd like to talk about before I leave. 

I am more than happy to say that today was my last day at work. I've told them that I won't be working during the school year, that I need time off for vacation, and I have NO INTENTIONS what so ever of returning to that hell hole. 

For the close friends of mine that follow my blog or hear me tell you the stories about work, you all would probably know how miserable I feel when I'm at work. 

The restaurant is a great place, I love many of the staff members there, but there are things and people that have gotten to my last nerve - forcing me to leave and do what's best for me.  

It's been a rough day at work, and I tried my best to be happy and optimistic still, but it wasn't easy at all. Broken glasses, spilled drinks and sticky feet, cheap tips - it's as if all the bad things had to happen all in one night because its my last. I couldn't even sit down at one of my favourite restaurants for dinner because people had to be inconsiderate retards. 


I'm just ready to eat some food, then light my candle and soak my feet in some hot soapy water and put on a facial mask and just relaxxx. 

Then I'll take a dip into my new book and learn some new things :) 

Cheers to a new chapter from a tired as hell girl 
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment