Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, October 18, 2013

The Excitement is Overwhelming!


Hello everyone! 
TGIF! The week is finally over, and for many of us it’s time to uncoil and relax. But not for me! I’ve got 2 big midterms coming up next week so there’s only studying and books ahead for me most of this weekend. 
However, I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on a few things! 

  • My back is FINALLY feeling 100% better, so I went in to the gym today for the first time in the last week. Not only did I feel great, but I went at an earlier time than I usually do and the gym was practically dead! I could go from machine to machine in rotation without having to wait! Oh, the glory :D 
  • Perhaps you were aware that I was doing a 4 week fitness challenge that I had personalized for myself. Due to the back injury, I took a week off. Instead of skipping any days, I started where I left off and plan on continuing on to complete the whole 4 weeks :) 
  • In regards with my dream of becoming a personal fitness trainer: this is something I eventually want to do, but not at this exact moment persay. I’d like to focus on my school work and my education degree first before stepping my foot into working towards the credentials for personal training. That being said, I am still trying to build a network and connections, because I do have other projects in mind *drumroll*.... 
  • I have decided to write my very first eBook! When I was younger my parents told me that I couldn’t be a writer because I had to be great at it and be successful and sell a lot of books, or else I wouldn’t make any $$$. Well look at me now! Sparking up the forgotten dreams!

    The topic of book is tentatively decided, and the brainstorming is coming along slowly. My goal is to get this book out before the Christmas holidays, which is a tight deadline, and I’m aware that I’m adding more to the already full plate of mine. BUT, there is a reason for that, and you will know that reason when it is released (hopefully on time, fingers crossed)! I will try to periodically throw in some sneak peaks or updates on the project, but no promises :P

    If I have successfully captured your attention in wanting to view my latest creation, you’ll be happy to hear that there will be a direct link on my blog where you can purchase a copy. Which will come later on, of course. If I have yet to capture your interest, hopefully future features and previews I reveal will capture your attention then!
  • And to conclude today’s entry, here is my workout of the day :)
    Narrow grip Lat Pulldown - 45 lbs - 3 sets
    2-arm Elbow Height Cable Row - 25 lbs - 3 sets
    Bentover Barbell Row - 30 lbs - 3 sets
    Cable Delt Fly - 30 lbs - 3 sets
    Seated Cable Row - 57 lbs - 3 sets
    Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise - 8 lbs - 4 sets
    Shoulder shrugs - 12 lbs - 3 sets 

Cheers! 
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment