Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Things to Anticipate This Week!


Hello! 
Just wanted to do a quick post and let you guys know what to expect for this week :) 
If you want instant day to day updates, be sure to follow my instagram (@sellychan) or tumblr (makesmestronger93.tumblr.com) ! 

So to give you the quick summary: 
  • Tomorrow is Day 1 Week 1 of my personalized 4 Week Challenge! I am super stoked to kick things back into gear, and a couple notches higher than usual too. 
  • I updated my playlist tonight and it is PUMPING! I named it "LIFT THAT SHIT", because, yenno, I'll be lifting shit while I listen to it!! :D 
  • I'll be tweeking my diet plans still, but I am going to try and stay close to the updated macro diet I did last week. Things may have to change since I made that plan without thinking I'd do a 4 week challenge. 
  • I'm also going to start taking an omega-3 pill and multivitamin pill daily. I've recently learned the importance of omega-3 for our body, and I realized that majority of the population does not get enough of it either. As for the multivitamin, it's just a safety net incase I don't get enough of certain minerals and such (only happens on days when my diet is pretty off). It's gonna be tough, because I hate taking big pills. The omega-3 ones I bought are already "smaller in size but contain same quantity", but there was no option for that when it came to the multivitamin. 

I hope you all have a great week. Study hard, and work hard lovelies! 

Cheers! 
xoxo <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment