Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Start of Something New


Hello! 
So today was an interesting day! Started off my day as usual with classes. Then I had a couple hours of volunteering to do before I hit the gym. I find that I'm usually tired on Mondays, and with 2 hours of volunteering it really drains my energy by the time I'm ready for the gym. It's also the time where I'm most likely to choose something not so great to eat because I'm just starving. So yeah, that kinda happened today. 

But I still went to the gym, and I gave it all I got! It felt so nice to know that not only was I working out my muscles, but I had a goal in sight. I knew what I was going to do tomorrow, I knew what I was aiming to do by the end of the week, and I just had a great feeling. Plus I had some hard core music pumping through me so I was just rocking it! 

Here is the workout I did today! 
Follow me on instagram for more updates and progress photos! 

Week 1 Day 1 
Monday - Back and Biceps

Narrow Grip Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets of 12 
Elbow Height Row - 4 sets of 12 
Bent Over Barbell Row - 3 sets of 15 
Seated Cable Row - 2 sets of 15 

Dumbbell curls - 4 sets of 12 
Arnold Shoulder Press - 3 sets of 12 
Low Cable curls with handle attachment - 3 sets of 15 

Cheers! 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment