Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekly Update : Oct 15 - Oct 23 :)


Hey everyone!
It’s been a crazy start to the week so far. If you’ve been keeping updated with my instagram, you’ll know that I’ve had plenty of midterms this week so I’ve been studying my assss off for that. It was extremely hard because not only did I had to focus on that, but I had to keep my mind off the book! It felt like every time I sat down to study, this random thought would pop up and I’d have to jot it down and resist the urge to expand on that thought. 

Now that the midterms are over and done with, I’ll be going back to the good old’ studying habits and putting some time aside daily to work on my project. I am very excited for you guys to see what I’ve been working on! It’s truly just me putting in much of my thoughts and a lot of my effort into telling you guys the many changes I have experienced with health and fitness, and how the process of learning from my own mistakes is allowing me to help you in your fitness journey.  

I’ll be throwing in some sneak peaks of the progress I make, and hopefully it will be released in early to mid December, and you will support me by purchasing a copy and giving me your feedback! There are 2 (temporary) links posted on my blog where you can make the purchase: 1.) The link by my instagram and tumblr information will direct you straight to my online store where you can purchase with a credit card. 2.) The link on the right panel will allow you to buy directly on my blog with a credit card. 

Note: Unfortunately, PayPal is NOT one of the available methods of payment. This is due to the nature of the site I am hosting my store on. I want you to be assured that I have tried a purchase transaction and the site if safe. IF, there is a problem you encounter, you can directly email me or the site personnel's. 

Also, if you have questions about the book, my fitness routines, or just anything in general, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email on my business/blog email selinachan.business@gmail.com 

Side note, here was my workout routine from the past couple days. 

Back and Triceps 
Narrow Grip Lat Pulldown - 1 set warm up + 3 sets of 55 lbs 
Elbow Height Row - 60 lbs - 3 sets 
Cable Side Row - 20 lbs - 3 sets 

Tricep Kickbacks - 10 lbs - 2 sets 
Cable Pushdown - 50 lbs - 3 sets 

Chest and Triceps
Incline Dumbbell Press - 12 lbs - 3 sets 
Flat Bench Press - 15 lbs - 4 sets 
Seated Chest Press - 40 lbs - 3 sets 

Tricep Kickbacks - 10 lbs - 4 sets 
Cable Pushdowns - 50 lbs - 3 sets 
Single Arm Overhead Extension - 8 lbs - 3 sets / arm 

That’s it for now! 
Cheers! 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment