Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Friday, June 13, 2014

Loving Your Life and What You Do (06/13)


Take a moment to think about this, gals. 
How many of your are happy with everything in your life? How many of you are satisfied with what you have achieved and don't want anymore? Probably not too many of us. But the most important part is to be happy and to enjoy the process of life. 

Sure, we should all set some goals in life and work hard towards achieving them, but what is life when you can't be happy and enjoy the process of it? Not every day will be sunshine and rainbows, but those days should outnumber the not so great ones. 

The title of my blog is "Lifelong Journey to Happiness". When I first created it, it was mostly about my daily adventures, things that were happening in my life, some stories, and occasional book reviews. But clearly, somewhere along the way I developed passion for fitness, working out, and lifting weights, and that has evolved into what my blog is today. 

Do I enjoy posting my workouts for you guys? Yes. Do I enjoy sharing my thoughts and stories? Absolutely. Does maintaining my blog feel like a chore/job sometimes? Not going to lie, but yes. Some days I'm really tired and don't feel like updating my blog, which is okay - yet I feel a little guilty. I want to make something out of myself, and my blog. And without continuous hard work and dedication, it won't happen easily. 

On the other hand, as much as I want that to happen, I'm not going to let it stop me from having fun and enjoying me life. There will be days like today where I'm all about posting things for you guys, and some days where I'd rather spend some time reading a book or laying in the sun. 

But as long as I'm loving the life I'm living (besides my current job as a food server, ick), I'll keep doing it :) 

Happy Friday everyone! 
Cheers! 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment