Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, June 9, 2014

Workout of the Day: Chest and Triceps (06/03)

Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge Workout
I'll be honest with you gals, but it's getting a little hard to continue on with the challenge. No doubt that I haven't been on point with my diet, and this has dramatically affected my results. I haven't been able close to being able to achieve the bikini booty body that I had wished I would have by summer time. 

But I made a list of goals on June 1st, of the things I will do and work towards to achieve by the end of the month. And one of them is to go through with completing the rest of the program workouts, no matter how long it takes and no matter what the results are at the end. 


I'm still working 4 days a week of long long hours, so I'm also falling a little behind on my Fitness Trainer Certification studies as well. It's about time I checked in on how I prioritize my time. Because of that, I apologize for the infrequent posts, but I will do my best to maintain the quality of the posts!

P.S. Killed today's workouts! Going to feel it tomorrow! 

Cheers! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment