Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, June 23, 2014

Workout of the Day: Upper Body Day (06/23)

Aloha!

I hope everyone's Monday has been off to a good start. 
I woke up exhausted from the past week of work, and didn't have much energy or motivation to hit the gym. But I knew that if I kept up with that attitude, I wouldn't ever want to go to the gym. 

So I got into my gym clothes, and went to hit the gym. I only have 2 days off this week from work, so I chose to do a upper body day and a lower body day. This will ensure that I get a balanced workout for the week! 

Today's upper body workout consisted of the following: 


It's my first time doing multiple body parts in one workout altogether, so I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow! I work tomorrow, so the lower body workout will come on Wednesday. Keep an eye out for that! 

Cheers! 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment