Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Workout of the Day: Legs and Chest (06/18)


Bikini Booty Summer Body Challenge 

I love glute workouts :D Leg days are one of my favourite days! It usually falls on a Tuesday because Monday is my rest day after four straight days of work, and doing it on Wednesday won't let me get enough rest before I go back to work. 

On top of these exercises, I also did some standard dumbbell squats. I feel like I'm trying to get ahead of myself by learning to do dead-lifts.  I was having a little struggle with them last week. So this week I wanted to focus on improving that first! 

I also learned this week that the stair master is actually a great form of cardio exercise that works your glutes, hamstrings, and quads with less stress on your joints (especially the knees). So I took my cardio on that today! Man , I was sweating buckets!! Gotta start using it more often :) 

Thanks for reading and your continued support! 

Cheers! 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment