Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, June 24, 2013

Cooking Up A Feast On A Monday! 
And Other Updates

Boyfriend is on his way to pick me up to go grocery shopping, and we are going to have some fun with cooking tonight! So far what we have planned on the menu includes: 

Veggie and Tuna mix salad rolls 
Spicy ginger marinated shrimp skewers 
Some sort of protein on the grill
Veggie kebabs 
Fruit for dessert 

Stay tuned for the full scoop on dinner! 

Quick update: Last few days has been tiring and busy with work. I realized I injured myself on Tuesday at the gym the next day when I could barely walk. I had to suffer like that for the next 2 days that I had to work. Reminder to self that I must look into the postures for proper squatting. I just can't ever seem to get it right. 

Following the recommended macros is still a huge miss :\ I am honestly really sucking at this. Gotta start looking for some tips. I've been trying to limit myself to less carbs, so I've been cutting down on the number of times I have my smoothies as well as the serving size too. 

I've also been rethinking about my diet plan. I'm still stuck in the stage where I would ideally like to lose another 10 pounds, but I would also like to look a little more lean by doing moderate weight lifting. As you might know, you cannot build a lot of muscle if you are not eating enough calories. Big dilemma here. 

Many many things to continue to work on during the summer! 

Thoughts for today: 


I can feel the difference, and I can most definitely see the difference. But when I start to think about how I really want to look, I lose sight of the progress I have made. Sure I don't have the big round booty yet. Nor do I have the flat stomach either. But that doesn't mean that I haven't been able to change my diet and my body for the better in the last 3 months. The journey has just begun, and there's still a lot of hard work to be done to reach those goals :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment