Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thoughts on Father's Day

I've been at work all day today, so I haven't had a chance to sit down and really think about my father. inside. Some days it gets really hard, and I find myself crying like a little girl. I miss the things we used to do, and the way he'd talk to me. I would just be laying there, thinking about a memory that sparked, and I would end up in tears nine out of 10 times. Most of all, I always end up asking myself "I wonder how life would be like today if Dad was still here". 

Saying that "things have been tough" is an understatement of how life has changed since my father left us almost 3 years ago. I went through changes that I'd never expected in life. It made me grow as a person. I became more mature, more responsible, and more caretaking for my mother. It feels like a phase that I have went through, and I came out as a different, but much stronger person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment