Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What My Typical Day Looks Like

I like routine when it comes to doing things during the day. It gives me this sense of control. On a typical day, I'd wake up and get ready for the gym. If I'm off to the gym by 10:30, it's usually around 1:00 by the time I'm home. 

Sneak peak into my workouts (curtsey of Lauren Gleisberg ) 




After coming back from the gym, I either go grab a sandwich at Safeway or make my own lunch at home. Then, from after lunch to before dinner, I call it "my own quality time". I do whatever I feel like I need to do: watch a movie, catch up on some dramas, read some books, play with my cat, nap, exc exc. 

The evening varies a lot, because on different days my schedule calls for different events. Closer to the weekends I'm usually either at work or with my family. During more of the weekdays, I'm usually spending time with my boyfriend and his family. We go out for movies, dinners, grocery shopping, walks in the park, all the fun stuff we must do to enjoy life fully :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment