Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

21 Day Fix - Progress Photos


Aloha readers! 

So I slept in this morning, and woke up knowing that I had a couple errands to do and that a steamy hot latte was in need :P 

I got to the Starbucks here and there wasn't even a single seat open :'( So now I'm stuck tapping away on my tiny iPhone screen instead of my giant iPad keyboard. 

Anywho, this post is for the progess photos of my 21 Day Fix. These were taken on Day 1 and Day 7. 

So these 7 days were more like 10 days, because I had some "off" / rest days. And my eating was by no means on track for hald of those 10 days :( That is the reason why there are only very small changes in these photos 


Hands on the side 
In this photo, my stomach appears to be a bit smaller - you see a little more definition in the upper part of my stomach 


With my arms up above my head 
Stomach looks a little less round, noticeably closer to the top 

Side view, hands above my head 
Upper portion of stomach looks slimmer, lower portion of stomach not much change, thighs and glutes look more toned


Side view of lower body, hands above my head 
This angle makes my lower stomach look more round that before. The glutes and thighs appear to be more toned though. 

It's taken a lot of time for me to come up with the courage to post revealing, progress photos like these. So if you don't have anything nice to say, please keep it to yourself. 

I'm using different tatics when it comes to eating and meal planning this week, so hopefully this will help with me staying on track, and I'll continue to work hard on my workouts! 
I'll be sure to post some more progress photos in the upcoming weeks. 

Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment