Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

One Step Closer!


Aloha readers!
My gym will be closed for the next 3 weeks due to the FIFA World Womens U-20 Tournament. So ATM, I don't have a home gym. I've been doing some home workouts (~2 times a week) to try to maintain where I'm at.

I've been having a little more time from work (split shifts) to work on my studies, and I have made a good dent the past week. It has definitely brought back some confidence in finishing by the end of August.

Today, I went to take my Level C CPR course, and was certified with a 100% on the exam :)
I am officially CPR certified! This means taking another big step in my CPT training. Only more of a bigger reason to keep pushing to finish by the end of Summer!



Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement. It means a lot to me! 
I will bring some more free giveaway contests to you guys soon! 

Cheers! 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment