Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 6 (Pilates Fix) - 21 Day Fix


Aloha!
Today is Day 6 of the 21 Day Fix. 
Something I've been trying to work on is waking up early to start my day off right with the workout. This is about how my alarm looks like.


Despite this, I still couslnt wake up until 10:30 today, hehe. But I still got changed, went downstairs, and attempted to kill my Pilates workout. But instead, it killed me! 


I never knew Pilates was so hard! The amount of strength required to do all those bodyweight exercises is shocking. I could barely make it through the full 60 seconds for some exercises!! 

That's another thing I'd like to keep in mind for working on: aiming to push with these Pilate workouts to strengthen my core! Or as Ryan would say: 


I'm determined to do better with my eating plan / color codes container system, so after my workout I portioned out my food. 

I also had a hard boiled egg on the side for the extra protein to fuel my muscles.
This consisted of: some pineapple friend rice, green curry chicken with vegetables, half a container of green beans, and half a large apple. 

After this lunch, I'll be getting back to my PT studying and then haircut appointment and home-cooked dinner with my boyfriend. 

I'm starting to brainstorm some ideas for the upcoming weeks, and as soon as things are sorted out, I'll be sharing it with all of you! Can't explain how excited I am :) 

Cheers! 
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment