Sellychan Fitness Banner

Sellychan Fitness Banner

Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 10 (Total Body Cardio Fix) - 21 Day Fix

Aloha readers!
Firstly, I apologize if my "days" for 21 day fix are all over the place... I have a hard time debating whether I include the days I missed or not...

Anyways, today is Monday! It's a new week! We all get a fresh start! So get yourself ready to kick some butt this week ;)

On this week's agenda:  last stretch of studying for my ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer Exam, meal prepping, 21 day fix workouts, prepare progress photos, meeting up with some friends for an afternoon picnic, hopefully only a couple days of work (gross!), and getting my stuff ready for back-to-school !

I woke up on time as I had planned to get my 21 Day Fix workout in! 
Boy, every time I do one of these cardio or leg workouts I'm sweating BULLETS. 
The workout is only 30 minutes long, but I do a bit of extra stretching at the end because I know my body needs it. Number wise, that's a decent number of calories burned in 30 minutes of non-stop work. 


Post workout / breakfast today was 2 hard boiled eggs with some sweet chilli sauce, and a strawberry, blueberry, vanilla rice milk smoothie 
My usual breakfast consists of toast, scrambled eggs with sausage, and some fruit (whole or smoothie), so it's hard for me to take my sweet time to make that after an exhausting workout like that. Which is why I had these eggs boiling during my workout, then whipped this smoothie up once I caught my breathe and gobbled them up! 


Saturday afternoon was grocery shopping with Mom time :) 
I took this opportunity to stock up on what I would need for these next 2 weeks before school starts again! 
Pictured here, I've got about a dozen bananas, few pints of blueberries (which aren't super sweet, sadly), and some fresh, ripe strawberries. I'm not the biggest fan for raspberries because of the seeds, but I know it's good for me - so I snack on them at times or throw them into my smoothies. 


As for veggies, I've got a huge bag of carrots and cucumbers to get through, some lemons for my lemon waters in the morning, and some greek yogurt for my proteinnn! I still have some veggies left from small grocery trips before, so the carrots will be incorporated into those stir-frys. 


On top of this, I also got a HUGE pack of chicken boobies - enough to last me more than 2 weeks! Seriously, I bought about 7 pounds worth! 

Stay tuned for my 21 Day Fix (not-so-much) progress photos this week! 

Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment